FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Got questions? We've got answers. If you have any questions not answered below, feel free to send us an email to [email protected]
Your Instagram account is connected to YOUR email and phone number. Therefore absolutely NO ONE can change your password without Instagram ﬁrst alerting and asking you for permission. Furthermore you can simply change your password at any time which will automatically block our system from accessing your account.
OUR TIPS FOR MANAGING YOUR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT:
- POST AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLEOur most successful clients post at least once a day.
- INCLUDE A CALL TO ACTION WITH YOUR POST.Call to action like ‘Please follow if you like this post’ or ‘Tag your friends’ are the top call to action phrases used by our clients.
- IDENTIFY THE POSTS ON YOUR ACCOUNT THAT RECEIVE THE MOST ENGAGEMENT (likes ans comments) Post more like those posts. If your followers know what to expect from you, they will keep coming back. So its beneficial to establish a consistent theme.
- THIS MIGHT BE A LITTLE BIT EXPENSIVE BUT OUR DATA SHOWS THAT DOING GIVEAWAYS INCREASES OUR CLIENTS DAILY FOLLOWER GAINS BY 200-300%.Simply put, giving away free stuff always attract a lot of attention to your page. We strongly suggest this.
- INCLUDE AS MANY RELATED HASTAGS AS POSSIBLE WITH YOUR POST (30 MAX). This will broaden the reach of your posts which will help to get them seen by other Instagram users that are not already following you.
- TRY TO RESPOND TO COMMENTS IN A TIMELY MANNER so that the conversations around your post do not get stale. Our most successful clients also @mention other users in their responses to draw them into the conversation.
- MAKE SURE YOUR BIO IS AS DESCRIPTIVE AS POSSIBLE. Our data shows that most people make the decision on whether or not to follow one of our clients based on how interesting and engaging their bio is. Humor also goes a long way :)
- TAG SIMILAR BUT BIGGER ACCOUNTS IN YOUR POST.The idea is that if the owners of those bigger accounts notice your post and like, they will be more likely repost it on their account which will gain your account more exposure.